Walls / Gates
Personal Gate: 10 Stone, 20 Wood, 1 Silver.
Animal Gate: 20 Wood
Stone Wall: 30 Stone, 10 Clay
Wood Wall: 20 Wood
Tribe Gate: 20 Stone, 40 Wood, 5 Gold, 1 Silver
Tribe Vault: 20 Stone, 40 Wood, 10 Gold, 5 Silver Only tribe leaders and elders can use this gate.
Floor / Roads
Clay Floor (crafted): 5 clay
Gravel Road (crafted): 5 Stone, 1 Clay
Stone Floor (crafted): 15 Stone
Wood Floor (crafted): 10 Wood
Stone Road (crafted): 20 Stone
Recall Tile: 10 Gold, 1 Dragon Scale, 1 Escape Lantern
Fire: 3 Tinder, 1 Flint, 5 Wood
Fire Pit: 4 Charcoal, 20 Stone, 4 Flint , 4 Wood
Signpost: 20 Wood
Shard Trap (crafted): 10 Obsidian, 2 Gold
Wooden Chair (crafted): 10 Wood
Wooden Table: 20 Wood
Bed: 20 Wood, 4 Feather, 4 Wool
Arrow Tower [6 Range]: 80 Stone, 20 Obsidian, 1 Gold
Stairway: 100 Stone, 20 Clay, 1 Gold
Stone Anvil: 400 Stone, 10 Silver
Trading Counter: 50 Wood, 5 Gold, 10 Silver
Training Dummy: 50 wood, 20 tinder, 1 red dye
Bloomery: 250 stone, 150 clay, 8 charcoal, 10 silver.
Bellows: 30 wood, 5 silver, 6 hides.
Garbage Bin: 20 flint, 20 clay.
Duel Statue: 15 gold 100 stone 20 bones
- Walls are built on the tile in front of the player
- World objects are easily destroyed by the character that built them
- Walls, doors, towers, trading counters, and training dummies randomly decay over time
- When crafting floor or road tiles they appear in your inventory. Use them to change the tile under your character.
- Roads randomly decay over time
- Floors randomly decay over time unless surrounded by walls
- Tiles can be destroyed with the shovel
- World objects drop half their materials when broken, except for stairs
- World objects can be repaired with a repair kit, excluding floor tiles
- Signposts can only be given text once
- Beds are very fragile
- Gates are opened for a very small amount of time when used.
- Despite their appearance gates can be used vertically or horizontally.
- A personal gate can only be opened by the character that built it
- If players are quick two people can make it through a gate at once.
- To allow other players through a personal gate simply use it from the other side and then move out of the way.