- Newbie Village is the beginning area for all freshly created characters. Following the paths and reading the signs is the basic in game tutorial, along with Quests.
- Rats Spawn here, as well as a permanent fountain to regenerate lost health.
- Raccoons spawns.
- Base Tree, Rocks, and Holly Bush Spawnss.
- 1 Cow, 2 rats, 2 turtle, 1 Holly, 1 Rock spawns.
- Single Sheep, 3 Rats, 2 Turtle, 1 Tree spawns.
- 2 Hornet spawns.
- 1 Chicken, 2 Sheep, 2 Rats, 2 Trees, 2 Rocks spawns.
- The path may look blocked, but the bushes sitting on dirt road can easily be passed. 2 Snakes spawn here, great for the Quest Danger!, just run away from them.
- 1 Chicken, 1 Sheep, 2 Raccoons, 3 Rats, 1 Tree, 1 Rocks spawns.
- 6 Wisps spawn here, great for worms and health pots.
- This is the actual village. Walk into Newbie Store's Door to view trades. To the east of Newbie Store are Fire Pits for cooking your raw meats.
- This area is accessed through Snake Pits, Beware it contains a Nether Leech spawn!
- Theses Stairs access Newbie Cave.
Various items can be traded over these Trade Counters for the listed goods.
- Repair Kit for 25 Stone
- Silver for 3 Feathers
- Compass for 5 Meat
- Flint Dagger for 8 Bones
- Healing Potion for 5 Turtle Shells
- Light Tunic for 5 Fish Meat
- Onion Seed for 1 Hide
- 2 Worms for 2 Tinder
- Fishing Rod for 8 Pelts
New Players cant leave Newbie Town until they reach character level 5. At level 15, you will not be able to return. This area is also PVP safe.